Data Centre Solutions
With ASP’s Data Centre Solutions, you can scale and seamlessly upgrade your data centre landscape
Most critical operations in any company involve some form of technology. For systems to function at their optimal efficiency, you need an infrastructure that is ready to support your changing business needs and workloads.
At ASP, we bring you the solutions you need to further your growth. We can assess your environment, recommend the best approach, and design and deploy your solution. With anefficient data centre, you can support flexibility, resiliency and efficiency throughout your company. If you are looking to upgrade specific components of your data centre landscape, ASP can help.
To evaluate your current environment, ASP offers data centre assessments to help with data migration. We offer solutions by adopting an effective approach involving:
- State-of-the-art Design: We work with you to determine your specific technical requirements and identify the data centre technologies that will work the best for your company.
- Accurate Deployment: We assist with hardware and software configuration, custom imaging, asset tagging and tracking, implementation of your solution and migration of your data.
- Expert Management: We help with tasks such as monitoring, upgrading, maintaining, reporting, and managing hardware and software incidents.
ASP’s data centresolutionsmaximize efficiencies, whether it is full data centre outsourcing or data centre managed services or cloud services. Our offerings are designed by technology architects with deep engineering expertise in:
- Storage: Manage data while maximizing application performance.
- Virtualization: Improve efficiency and availability to ensure effective business operations and reduce energy bills by consolidating servers.
- Unified Computing: Unite computing, networking, storage access and virtualization.
- Backup and Recovery: Protect data through secure and encrypted methods.
- Data Centre Networking: Realize the benefits of high performance and advanced next-generation data centre network architectures.