With ASP’s Cloud Computing Solutions, you get a distinct competitive advantage
Cloud Computing refers to the conceptof storing and accessing data and programs over the internet, also referred to as ‘cloud’ in this context, as opposed to storage on a physical hard drive. This technology is categorized into three fundamental types:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): This type allows users access to raw computing resources (e.g., processing power, data storage capacity, networking) in the context of a secure data centre. It is an instant computing infrastructure, provisioned and managed over the Internet.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): This is especially beneficial for software development teams. PaaS offerings provide computing and storage infrastructure along with a development platform layer. It comprises components such as web servers, database management systems and Software Development Kits (SDKs) for various programming languages.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): This offers application-level services that are customized for a range of business needs (e.g., customer relationship management (CRM), business analytics).
From startups to multinational corporations, government to non-profit organizations, the adoption of cloud computing is on a steady rise because it is used practically everywhere viz. applications, websites, audio and video streaming, and software on demand, among others.
ASP offers a wide range of cloud computing services in any of these basic categories considering the needs of companies that invariably handle large volume of data today. Irrespective of the category, ASP can help you get great returns from your cloud services investment.
ASP also provides services for:
- Public clouds so that companies don’t necessarily have to purchase hardware, software or supporting infrastructure.
- Private cloud for a company to take advantage of cloud’s efficiencies, while enabling better control of resources.
- Hybrid cloud that uses a private cloud foundation combined with the strategic integration and use of public cloud services. The reality is a private cloud can’t exist independent of a company’s IT resources and the public cloud.
The basic aim of the cloud computing technology is to reduce the time to market of applications that need to scale dynamically. Because of the many advanced services and benefits of cloud computing, companies are drawn to the technology that can be incorporated into applications, from machine learning to internet-of-things (IoT) connectivity.
ASP helps you experience consistent high performance from its cloud computing services. Even with mobile cloud computing, ASP offers services for automated content transformation and optimization to help usersaccess data from any device.
The key advantages of seeking ASP’s cloud computing services are:
- Eliminating cost of hardware and its maintenance.
- Increasing speed of provisioning resources.
- Scaling for the right amount of IT resources.
- Increasing productivity.
- Enhancing performance through secure datacentres.
- Improving reliability and data recovery.